Green Tree, PA Pest Control Services
Pest Control In Green Tree, PA
Green Tree is a Pittsburgh suburb located in Alleghany County. Green Tree is surrounded by other residential communities and offers its residents with a safe place to live and many amenities that families can enjoy together. The pest professionals at Witt Pest Management are proud to offer exceptional pest control services to help keep Green Tree homes or business protected from the potentially dangerous and damaging pests that live among us. Trust our QualityPro-Certified company to take care of your Green Tree property’s pest control needs through our highly-effective and comprehensive pest control services. Witt Pest Management is proud to offer pest control services to the greater Pittsburgh area that can meet the needs of any budget, that are eco-sound, and, of course, that are highly effective at eliminating pest problems.
Make today the day that you learn more about Witt Pest Management and the plentiful pest control services that we offer!
Residential Pest Control In Green Tree, PA
Protect your Green Tree home from over 40 common household pests through one of our three TopCare® programs. All of our TopCare programs provide year-round, seasonal coverage, and they all come with our Witt Pest-Free Guarantee which provides priority service in-between scheduled visits, whenever necessary, at no additional charge. Our residential pest control programs include:
- TopCare® Program: This program offers an initial service visit that includes a detailed inspection and an interior visit; we will then schedule comprehensive treatments that will be completed during the spring, summer, and fall seasons.
- TopCare® Plus: This program includes everything that is in the above TopCare program along with the added advantage of 24/7 termite monitoring.
- TopCare® Complete: This is our most comprehensive program and includes everything in the TopCare Plus program in addition to providing comprehensive termite control through the installation of the Sentricon® System with Always Active™.
Contact us today to learn more about our residential pest control program or to schedule an inspection for your Green Tree property.
Cockroach Prevention Tips For Green Tree, PA Residents
Simply put, discovering cockroaches living inside of a home is a nightmare for most people. Cockroaches contaminate food, contaminate dishes and utensils, chew their way through stored items, damage personal belongings, and have the potential to invade your whole home spreading disease and discontent as they go. To stop cockroaches from making their way into your Green Tree home, the cockroach control professionals at Witt Pest Management want to offer some helpful prevention tips:
- Many species of roaches are attracted to moisture. Reduce moisture levels inside of your home by fixing leaky pipes and fixtures, installing ventilating fans in all bathrooms, using de-humidifiers in basement areas, and by making sure that all crawl spaces in your home are properly ventilated.
- Stop roaches from being able to find their way into your home by sealing cracks in the foundation, caulking gaps found around windows and doors, placing chimney caps on all chimneys, and placing vent covers over all vents that are entering into your home.
- Inspect packages, boxes, and other deliveries for roaches before bringing them into your home.
- If possible, try not to purchase used furniture and appliances for your home that roaches could be hiding inside of.
- Remove trash from your home on a daily basis and store outside in trash containers with tight-fitting lids until trash pick-up day.
- Store food inside of your home either in the refrigerator or in plastic or glass containers with tight-fitting lids.
- Put into place a residential pest control program from Witt Pest Management to solve current problems with cockroaches and prevent their return. Click here to learn more!
Commercial Pest Control In Green Tree, PA
Witt Pest Management protects businesses from pests through our modern, industry-leading GreenPro-Certified commercial pest control services which are completed through our SmartPM® program (Service Methods Achieving Responsible and Thorough Pest Management). Through this program, we are able to provide our commercial customers with unparalleled commercial pest control services and only use pesticides when it is absolutely necessary. Witt professionals protect properties from pests by performing thorough inspections, properly identifying pests, implementing treatment measures, and by always providing positive interactions.
Give us a call to learn more about our commercial pest control solutions and implementing our SmartPM® program into your Green Tree commercial facility.
Learn How To Identify Bed Bugs In Green Tree, PA
Bed bugs are a prevalent problem and are found living and breeding all across the country. Knowing what bed bugs look like is important so that if they ever do find their way into your Green Tree home, you can identify an infestation and get help as quickly as possible!
- Adults are small, about 1/4” long, brownish in color, flat and oval; many people compare them to an apple seed with 6 legs.
- Nymphs or young adults are even smaller in size, about the size of a pinhead, and are translucent in color until they feed. Once nymphs have a blood meal they will turn bright red in color and will become much easier to see.
- Eggs are very small, sticky and are almost impossible to see without a trained eye.
- As bed bugs grow and develop, they shed their exoskeletons and leave them in piles throughout the home that they have invaded.
If you ever discover bed bugs or their exoskeletons in your home, it is important to contact the professionals at Witt Pest Management immediately. Our K-9 bed bug dogs will inspect your home and discover all the areas of your home which are infested; we will then treat and eliminate the infestation through one of our comprehensive bed bug treatment options.
To learn more about bed bugs, how to prevent them, and how Witt Pest Management can eliminate them, give us a call today!
Recent Blog Posts
December 31, 2020Read Blog
December 24, 2020Read Blog
December 17, 2020Read Blog