Homewood, PA Pest Control Services
Pest Control In Homewood, PA
Witt Pest Management is a local pest management company that understands the pest control needs of its local customers and is dedicated to providing the pest control services that our customers deserve and that fit within their budget. Witt provides pest control services to a wide variety of western Pennsylvania cities, town, and neighborhoods including Homewood which is found in the easternmost part of Pittsburgh. The neighborhood of Homewood is home to hardworking families and we want to help protect your home and family from pests through our wide variety of highly effective and affordable pest control services. Get in touch with us today to learn more about Pittsburgh’s most advanced and oldest pest control company!
Home Pest Control Services In Homewood, PA
To protect Homewood homes from the dangers and damages that pests can cause we offer 3 different year-round home pest control programs to choose from. Each of our TopCare programs deliver our customers with the quality services they need to eliminate current pest problems and to prevent future pest problems. Our residential pest control programs provide year-round coverage for over 40 pests, easy affordable payment plans, and our Witt Pest Free Guarantee that provides priority service visits, and in-between visits, if ever needed at no charge!
- TopCare® - Starting at only $32/month this program provides an initial detailed inspection and an interior visit, followed by scheduled seasonal treatments (spring, summer, fall) that focus on the exterior of your home. During each of our service visits we provide pest proofing and clean-up services, and a detailed report of the visit.
- TopCare® Plus - This program includes everything that is in the above TopCare program along with the added advantage of 24/7 termite monitoring.
- TopCare® Complete - Our most inclusive program includes everything in the TopCare® Plus program along with termite control through the Sentricon® System with Always Active™.
Centipede Prevention Tips For Homewood, PA Residents
Centipedes or “hundred leggers” are a common household invader that usually live outside in dark damp places like underneath of mulch, landscaping ties, and rocks; however if the conditions suit them they will also enter into homes to live. Inside they like to live in areas that mirror their dark humid outside environment like basements, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and crawl spaces. To help prevent these pests from invading your Homewood home Witt recommends implementing a year-round pest control program along with the following prevention tips:
- Seal cracks and crevices found in your home’s foundation and exterior walls; install door sweeps on all doors.
- Caulk any spaces found around exterior windows and doors.
- Remove piles of leaves, grass and other debris that they could live under from your property.
- Use de-humidifiers in basement areas.
- Make sure that bathrooms, laundry rooms, and crawl spaces are well ventilated.
Give us a call today to learn about implementing a pest control for your Homewood property.
Protect Your Homewood, PA Business From Common Pests
Let Witt Pest Management protect your Homewood business from the wide variety of pests that commonly invade commercial facilities. Through our SmartPM® program (Service Methods Achieving Responsible and Thorough Pest Management) we provide our commercial customers with highly effective pest control services, using pesticides when necessary. Inspection, Identification, Implementation, Information, and Interaction is how we work with you to protect your commercial facility and its reputation from being damaged by pests. In addition to our SmartPM program we offer the following services to help you maintain a pest free facility:
- Fly control services
- Odor control services
- Food and safety services
Contact us today to learn more about how we can work together to defend your Homewood business from pests!
How To Tell If Bed Bugs Have Invaded Your Homewood, PA
If bed bugs invade your Homewood property you are likely to see the following signs:
- Blood spots on linens, upholstered furniture, mattresses, box springs, and pillows.
- Dark colored streaks on mattresses, box springs, and linens
- Piles of shed skins under mattresses or on the floor.
- Adult bed bugs can be found in the cracks and crevices of box springs, mattresses, wooden furniture, walls, or behind outlets and baseboards.
To avoid a full-blown bed bug infestation in your Homewood property contact the bed bug professionals found at Witt, at any sign of bed bugs being present in your home or business. Our highly effective bed bug control services include:
- A bed bug inspection (k-9 or human depending on the needs of your property)
- Bed bug heat treatments
- Integrated bed bug treatments
- Box spring and mattress encasements
- Content management service ( an off-site heat chamber)
For more tips to avoid bed bugs or to schedule a bed bug inspection for your Homewood property, call Witt Pest Management today!