Kennedy Township, PA Pest Control Services
Pest Control In Kennedy Township, PA
Kennedy Township is located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania and offers its lucky residents lots of amenities. Low taxes, excellent schools, beautiful parks, and a wide variety of lovely family friendly housing options are just some of the many things that residents love about living in Kennedy Township. To keep your home and/or business free from common pests like ants, spiders, roaches, boxelder bugs, bed bugs, and mosquitoes that also reside in Kennedy Township,the professionals at Witt Pest Management have developed effective pest control programs that can fit the needs of any property and budget. Find out today why so many Pennsylvania residents trust Witt Pest Management with their property’s pest control needs.
Home Pest Control in Kennedy Township, PA
Being a homeowner comes with a lot of joy, a lot of responsibility, and sometimes a lot of stress. Let the professionals at Witt Pest Management help manage some of your stress by providing the year-round pest control services that you need to protect your home, your family, and your belongings from pests, the diseases they spread, and the damages they inflict. We have three home pest control programs that you can choose from to protect your home year-round from over 40 common household pests. Our most inclusive program is our TopCare® Complete program which includes an initial service visit where our highly trained professionals provide a detailed inspection of your home and an interior treatment. We then schedule follow-up visits that are planned during the spring, summer, and fall seasons. This program also includes termite monitoring and elimination services.
To learn more about the TopCare® Complete program or our other two year-round home pest control programs (TopCare® program, TopCare® Plus) give Witt Pest Management a call today!
Bed Bug Control in Kennedy Township, PA
If you or your family members are waking up to bug bites in linear groups on your body, finding spots of blood or black flecks (streaks) on mattresses, box springs, or linens, and/or have found piles of shed skins on the floor or underneath mattresses and box springs, there is a good possibility that bed bugs have found their way into your Kennedy Township home. The key to quickly getting rid of bed bugs is to make sure that professional help is sought as soon as you notice signs of bed bugs, or even if you just “think” that you do.
Witt Pest Management has the bed bug control services that you need to get rid of a handful of bed bugs or hundreds of bed bugs! The elimination of bed bugs begins with a thorough inspection completed by either our highly trained professionals or our K-9 bed bug inspection team. If bed bugs are discovered we will sit down with you to develop a treatment plan; treatment options include:
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments
- Integrated Bed Bug Treatments
- Box Spring and Mattress Encasements
- Content Management Service (an off-site heat chamber)
Contact the bed bug professionals at Witt Pest Management today to schedule an inspection for your Kennedy Township property.
Commercial Pest Control in Kennedy Township, PA
Inspection, identification, implementation, information, and interaction are all the ways that the professionals at Witt Pest Management protect Kennedy Township businesses from pests that can damage their property, their products, and their reputation within the community. Our commercial pest control services are completed through our SmartPM® program (Service Methods Achieving Responsible and Thorough Pest Management); this program allows us to control pest related problems in commercial facilities without always needing to use or heavily rely on insecticides. For industry leading commercial pest control services for your business contact the experts here at Witt Pest Management today. In addition to our SmartPM® program we also offer fly control, odor control, and food safety services to help control pests in commercial
Tips To Avoid Mosquito-Borne Illness in Kennedy Township, PA
The biggest fear that people have with mosquitoes is not the itchy red welts that they leave behind, but the biggest fear is the disease that the females can spread by feeding on the blood of people and animals. Diseases that mosquitoes spread include the West Nile virus, Eastern equine encephalitis, and the Zika virus; and they can even spread deadly heartworm to your pets. To help avoid the diseases mosquitoes spread, the number of mosquitoes living and breeding on your property needs to be reduced and precautions need to be taken. Tips to avoid mosquitoes and their bites include:
- Reduce the number of flowering plants and trees located very close to your home; both the male and female mosquitoes feed on nectar.
- Keep your lawn cut short.
- Limit areas of standing water on your property - make sure that gutters are working properly, place containers that can collect water upside down when not in use, and fill-in low lying areas on your property.
- Use a mosquito repellent that contains DEET when spending time outside in mosquito dense areas; if you would like a more natural solution use a mosquito repellent that has oil of eucalyptus in it.
- Make sure doors and windows have screens in them to help prevent mosquitoes from finding their way inside.
- Plant citronella, marigold, lavender, and catnip plants to help deter mosquitoes from certain areas of your yard.
- Make sure that pools located on your property are being properly taken care of and that the chemicals are at appropriate levels.
- Put a professional mosquito control service from the professionals at Witt Pest Management in place to greatly reduce the number of mosquitoes found on your Kennedy Township property.